So - maybe you don't need to find time for me to come to your house, because there can be other ways for me to help you. Some ideas I'm considering:
- Virtual and in-person workshops.
- "Coffee with Chaos Defeated" at a neighborhood coffee shop... bring your questions or just yourself.
- Expanded virtual organizing services, including realtime options via FaceTime or Google Hangouts.
- More speaking engagements - these used to be scary for me, but now I enjoy them!
- LOTS of new ways of helping you organize your digital life: calendaring, phone apps, scanning and filing digitally instead of in paper files.
I'd welcome your thoughts on my new ideas for branching out. What else would you like to see me offer?
Of course, I'm still happy to come over and set up your space so it works great for you and makes your life EASIER. And SIMPLER. And BETTER. Because that's what it's all about, right?